Thursday 3 November 2011

P.O.P St. Johns Asylum

I recently went for a trip with a friend who does photography at a University in London. She had a project to do & she wanted to do something unlike she has done before. Therefore the day trip ended up in us driving to Lincoln & breaking into an old, run down, closed Asylum called St. Johns Asylum (not sure I should put on this blog that we broke in but oh well!). The Asylum was founded in 1848 & closed in 1989.
Along with my friends very nice, beautiful, proffessional camera I took my very old, basic camera along with me so I could take some shots as well. To be honest even though my camera isnt the best or proffessional I got some shots that I like very much and thought I would upload them on here for you to see. Overall it was a very interesting day, although the Asylum was HUGE & EXTREMELY creepy, was not a lovely atmosphere at all, you could just tell there was a lot of horrible, unfortunate events that happened in each room we entered.
If you click on the photo's you can see a larger slideshow of each photo.


A fair few but there you have it , a good day out...Need to break into abandoned old places more often :P

No comments:

Post a Comment